Thursday, November 22, 2012

Being Thankful





Today I am thankful for my health. As the verb 'being' implies, I think of thankful as an active state of being. How do I display my thankfulness for my health? I went out for a run this morning. I am thinking about the food options that will be available and ways that I can keep the focus of the day from being on only the food (bringing crocheting). I am readjusting my scheduled runs so that the distances allow for adequate recovery time. It's about having some sugar and some nutritionally empty foods, but only a little and only if I can really enjoy them in moderation and move on. I show my thankfulness for my health by fueling my body with nutritionally dense food.




And one more that I absolutely love, love, love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment