Friday, March 1, 2013

Struggling Today

Being really hungry during the day was not as stressful and challenging as it might have been. The tricky part was when I got home. I was tired. I was hungry. I had a lot more work to do. I ate 1 nutrigrain bar. I ate another. Then I scarfed down a third. I made wiser choices as the night went on - seltzer water and juice instead of caffeinated soda. I opted for the light, frozen burrito over Taco Bell. I opted for a cup of sweet tea instead of a bag of candy from the store.

7:00am - Bagel with sausage, piece of cheese
9:30am - Coffee with 2 equal and coffeemate
12:00pm - Piece of cheese and an apple
1:30pm: Pasta with chicken, relish, mayo, mustard, spinach
4:30pm: Yogurt
7:00pm: 3 nutrigrain bars
7:30pm: Annie's frozen, light burrito, Juice with seltzer water
10:00pm: Tea sweetened with agave

I tried to talk back to the urge I was having for the nutrigrain bars. I know it wasn't a healthy choice to eat all 3, but they did taste really good. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment