Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's not you, it's me. Really, it is.

     Hubs has lots of freckles go with his blonde hair and red beard, so I can post comics like this, right?

     I feel guilty that I let almost 2 months go by without posting, especially since I made grand claims about being back. The last few weeks have been great. I had hoped to be at 5 miles for my distance in July, and today I did a 4 mile run. Coming in at the wire, but I still got 4 miles in and am ready for July! I have added an extra run during the week, each of which has been 30 minutes. I am also doing Power Pump 2-3 times per week and yoga 1-2 times per week. I am feeling strong so I am going to try to make 2 runs longer and 2 runs focused on speed.

1 comment:

  1. Since your husband has a red beard do you ever call him a ginger? I always wanted red hair. I guess then I would have had to call myself a ginger. No idea why that word humors me so much.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete