Thursday, May 3, 2012

Not Any Better

My foot is not any better. I am still icing it, but need to increase the number of times per day I do that and start taking ibuprofen regularly each day. I think I have just mashed the tendons in my left foot - by my toes and on the side of my foot. I still don't have a guess as to the bottom, but since it's all linked to tight calves I bet it's another tendon issue. The only thing for that is elevation, rest and ice with an anti-inflammatory.

Tracking my food for you guys is making me think about it more. I believe all the healthy stuff and for the most part I live it, but for some reason I give in to my whims and snacking far too often. Food and emotions are all tied up for me - good times are all about food!

I want to get back to running, but I know I can't right now. I did my yoga today, an hour actually. There were a few poses that made my foot hurt more, but I am glad I did it.

It's time now for another round of ice, heat and ibuprofen. Hope you all are having a better week than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment