Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just Around the Corner

May is just around the corner. I have been thinking about whether I will be ready to kick up to 4 miles per month or if I should stick around at 3 miles for May. I thought the same thing about March, and am glad I increased to 4 miles. I simply need to accept the fact that walk breaks are OK.

May is looking like the 4 mile month. It's also looking like the yoga challenge, which I really like the idea of! I can do 30 minutes of yoga each day, right? Of course. I found the challenge on Run to the Finish's site, which you can check out and consider joining for your self. I might even do a giveaway at the end of May to celebrate the yoga challenge and usher in my birthday. On the 4th of June I turn 30; watch out world!

2 comments:

  1. You know I don't know if I can do 30 straight days of anything!!! :) Good luck on the yoga challenge!

    Shannon
    http://www.everystepcounts365.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that between now and then I can find a 30 minute routine, because the only ones I have are 60 minutes. Every day is a lot...

    ReplyDelete