Thursday, March 15, 2012

75%

I will run tomorrow and Saturday, but won't make my goal of running 4x/week. Somehow I just don't think of the earlier in the week run, maybe because I am used to running once at the beginning of the week and twice at the end of the week. 

Company came into town yesterday so I did Power Pump in the morning. It was amazing how different the morning class was, much more talkative. I like my evening class better, but it was a great workout! 

There are 2 weeks left of the month, and I need to think about where I want to be by the end of the month. The commonly accepted increase is 10% per week, but I think I can focus on speed for the next two runs this week. The last week of the month I will test my minutes/mile to get an idea of where I am going. It might be wise to do that more often, but I'm not sure. I'm not really finding what I want on Runners World, but I haven't ventured out to other websites. Any ideas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment