Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Out this Morning

I didn't even have 30 minutes to get out for a run this morning, but I laced up and did a 20 minute run. I was careful not to check my email or anything, telling myself that I would start the day for myself. The emails will be there, but this time only gets harder to grasp as the day goes on. My 20 minutes were wonderful because I got out there, but that's barely enough time for my muscles to work out their kinks and wake up. Besides, no matter the distance or the time or the way the rest of my day goes, I at least got out on the pavement.

Happy Wednesday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I have to remind myself that a short run is better than no run. I agree 20 minutes isn't very satisfying though

    ReplyDelete
  2. good on you for going for a run. i always manage to come up with some excuse if i'm running short on time!

    ReplyDelete