Thursday, November 17, 2011

Recovering and Packages

My legs are still mighty sore from class on Monday night. I have keeping my heating pad on them as much as I can, which really helps to relax the muscles. Tonight is a pilates class at the gym, and I think I am going to give it a whirl.

Yesterday I received a package from Running Chics, thank you! She sent me a lilac vest to try out, and it's really cute with the Running Chics logo in the left corner. Unfortunately, it doesnt zip over my hips (partly because I have huge, baby-birthing hips and partly because I need to lose some weight). I will be keeping this one though and looking forward to wearing it in a few months! It's really likely that I will wear it before then, and just not zip it up.

She also sent me a sticker 'Half Marathon Chics' because I told her I completed my first 1/2. Thank you! It was a really nice surprise to open the package and find that sticker. Now I need to decide where I want to put it... And finally! The vest came wrapped in a TrellisEarth bag, which means it's biodegradable. I am always happy to support (i.e. pay a few more pennies or dollars) for a product when I know the company went out of their way to make it more green.

I encourage all of you to check out Running Chics, at their Facebook page:


and their website:


I will definitely be ordering from her in the future! Thank you!

1 comment: